[thelist] Managing your code snippets....

Peters Gj (PSYCHOLOGY) Gj.Peters at PSYCHOLOGY.unimaas.nl
Tue Nov 7 02:46:53 CST 2006

Chris Ditty wrote:

> Hi all.  I have been a web programmer for several years and have
amassed
> a large number of code snippets.  PHP, Perl, ASP, Cold Fusion, etc
> etc...  Iwas wondering how everyone manages their snippets.  Do you
use
> some 3rd party program or web app?

I find FlashPaste (and FlashNote) quite useful in this respect, see
http://softvoile.com/flashpaste/ and http://softvoile.com/flashnote/.

Kind regards,

Gjalt-Jorn
Gjalt-Jorn Ygram Peters

## Phd. Student
   Department of Experimental Psychology
   Faculty of Psychology, University of Maastricht, The Netherlands

## Contact:
   P.O. Box 616                              Phone: +31 43 388 4508
   6200 MD Maastricht, The Netherlands       Msn:   msn at gjyp.nl