[thelist] PayPal bought Verisign

Jon Molesa rjmolesa at consoltec.net
Tue Nov 7 12:13:38 CST 2006

Since the very first time I contacted them I've been able to call and get an actual employee on the phone, not a sales representative.  They really took their time and explained a lot to me.  They made me feel comfortable from the start.  That was also very assuring.  I have the contact info of someone their that manages my account.  If you'd like his info contact me off list and I'll send it to you.  He's not pushy and will work with you to find a solution that meets your needs.  They also can set you up with an afforable merchant account if you need that as well.  They do a lot of processing for major universities and hospitals here in the south-east US, that I know of.  I'm glad you found their info interesting and useful.

--
Jon Molesa
rjmolesa at consoltec.net