[thelist] SEO Proposal

Asif Suria asifsuria at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 7 14:32:04 CST 2006

Mark,

Based on my personal experience, I have noticed that
Google does not like and may even penalize links from
"new" or content light websites.

A large number of incoming links that are created at
around the same time also puts the website at risk of
getting "google bowled". I posted my experience with
the Google Sandbox and Google Bowling on my blog at,

http://www.sinletter.com/blogComment.aspx?id=16

and you can find additional information about it
Google Bowling here,

http://www.watching-paint-dry.com/v7ndotcom-elursrebmem/google-bowling/

Thanks,
Asif