[thelist] captcha ideas

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 23:04:14 CST 2006

The Blogger dot com software platform has a captcha for both comments on my
blog, and, recently added, for my own posts to my blog.

Blogger has a series of letters, often very hard to read, but they also have
wheelchair icon that links to an audio captcha of a voice reading numbers
(rather than letters, if I remember correctly), for blind or low vision
users.