[thelist] Seeking Senior Developer / Project Manager

Hershel Robinson hershel at galleryrobinson.com
Sun Nov 12 08:55:39 CST 2006

A corporation I represent is seeking a Senior Developer, whose duties
would also include Project Management, for maintaining and building upon
a PHP/MySQL webapp built using the CakePHP MVC framework [0].  We are
looking for someone to begin this position around Dec. 1st, and it is a
40-hour a week telecommute job. We are looking for an individual with a
strong technical background, proven professional experience, and
ideally, experience and skills in personnel management as there would be
a few developers to be managed by this person.

Any interested parties can apply to me.

Feel free to forward this email to any individuals or lists which may be
appropriate.

Thanks,
Hershel

[0] http://cakephp.org/

--
Web Site Construction by Gallery Robinson
http://galleryrobinson.com/