[thelist] area in showing differently in safari

Daniel Kessler danielk at umd.edu
Mon Nov 13 10:08:00 CST 2006

I am editing a website created by another person with a columned
layout (http://eatsmart.umd.edu/index_brian2.cfm).  In safari, the
area under the What's New section (under survey) and the area under
Today's Poll are green and I want it to be white.  In FF-mac/pc and
IE pc, they're white.  I have a 5 pixel image (currently with a
border for debugging to better see it) with it's background set to
green because I there is supposed to be a 5 pixel green border.  I
suppose I'd like the main text box and the poll box to extend all the
way except 5 pixels from the bottom.  I know this is because of the
height of the column on the right.

any help?

--

Daniel Kessler