[thelist] What makes a good web site?

Sales @ Lycosa sales at lycosa.co.uk
Tue Nov 14 10:41:23 CST 2006

>Is the mug supposed to update with the selected design? It doesn't on
FF2/WinXP.

There is no issue with FF2/XP, I checked. It's a server side script, so it
will show the image.

There could be issues with a) non-JPG images (it's on my to-do list), b)
very large files with long upload times with potential to cause a script
time-out.

I will put a recommended maximum file size of say 500Kb.

Could you check it again for me, and let me know what you did that killed it
last time please? Thanks, your time is much appreciated.
Phil