[thelist] site check: http://intranetIntelligence.com/

Steven Pierce steven.pierce at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 17:45:14 CST 2006

Joel,

My comments are below.  I like the over all look of the site.  I have made a
couple of suggestions on wording in parts of the page.  Also I think that
the graphics need to be
static, not rotating.  I am using FF 1.5

"Now, with access to our world-wide network of skilled technicians in every
web and computer discipline, your intranet is limited only by your vision."

Not sure about this statement.  It makes sense, but I believe it could have
a little more punch.

** You now have access to wide array of skilled technicians. We can cover
all the
different technologies for computers and the web.  Your only limit to this
technology is
your own vision **

"As business owners ourselves, we're familiar with the challenges you're
facing. We're looking forward to learning how *you* do business so we can
most effectively share our skills."

** As a small business owner, we understand the challenges you face
everyday.  We
strive to to learn about your "Business", so we can help you get the most
out of yours.

" At intranet Intelligence, we believe that business thrives because of
customers"

**At intranet Intelligence, we believe that a small business thrives based
on it's current, and future customers.**

"Orienting new employees is a critical, but often overlooked, function."

** Drop the second , after overlooked.

I am not sure about the rotating pic's.  I went to contact us, then noticed
it had the same pic as one of the screens that I had just been on.  The
pic's should be the same for that page.  Also the keyboards just do not fit
as a graphic.

http://intranetintelligence.com/ii/intranet/intranet2.asp

On this page, all the links are broken.  You need to drop the /Intranet/
part of the links.