[thelist] CSS Layout based bulletin board?

Pringle, Ron RPringle at aurora-il.org
Wed Nov 15 11:14:43 CST 2006

And of course, I located it in the inner depths of my brain right after
pressing send. The application in question is Vanilla.

http://getvanilla.com/

Ron

I said:

I've seen mentioned on here a few times in the past a Bulletin Board
system that is very clean, css-layout based, standards compliant.

I have completely blanked on the name of it and can't seem to locate it
by googling or searching theList archives.

Does anyone remember what it is and have a link to it?

Thanks

Ron