[thelist] ASP hosting recommendations? Hostdepartment.com or other?

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Wed Nov 15 22:59:51 CST 2006

		   My recommendation is always CrystalTech, whether you use me as a referral (brunone.com) or not.  Their service is great, their control panel is *quite* extensive, and performance has never been a problem.  You can get a bare-bones plan (no Access DB) for $7.95/mo, or (I forget what this one is called) a Classic ASP-only site with database for $8.95/mo.

Cheers,

Peter