[thelist] site check: http://intranetIntelligence.com/

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 12:28:37 CST 2006

Joel: I don't mean as a selling point. I'm suggesting you list your name and
at least a general background of what you've been working on, for
Credibility. Users are reassured when they can connect a name, a land
address, an email address, a land phone number, things that indicate legit
business, and not a fly-by-night.

Even better, a small photo of you and your staff. Not for glamor or
celebrity, but for creating an atmosphere of trust and dependability.

I certainly don't mean to be harsh or accuse you of not being credible.

I will gladly help you write whatever you need re-written, for FREE, if
you'd like me to try. I'm waiting for a client to give me the green light on
doing user observation testing for an API, so I have time, I can take a stab
at it, to in some small way contribute to your success, which I sincerely
wish for you.

:^)