[thelist] Windows Server Administrator

Hershel Robinson hershel at galleryrobinson.com
Mon Nov 27 14:59:59 CST 2006

I am unable to locate a Dedicated Windows host with a good admin who can
install and configure software. I need specifically these:

1. QuickBooks 2007

2. QODBC Web Server Edition ( qodbc.com/QODBCweb.htm ) to use with PHP
MySQL 4.1.15 PHP 5.0.4

At this point I am splitting up my search. I have places (like goDaddy)
who seem to have a fine server to provide, but no admin.

So maybe some Evolter will step up to this task and be my admin? I am
talking about someone to install, configure and administer these tools
over the next few months on the server. Just until we can finish
transferring data between QuickBooks and MySQL.

Thanks,
Hershel

--
Web Site Construction by Gallery Robinson
http://galleryrobinson.com/