[thelist] Kul! Color Themes

John DeStefano john.destefano at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 12:11:43 CST 2006

Max Schwanekamp wrote:
> Rob Smith wrote:
> > Graphic buddy of mine just sent me this link. It's great for making
> > color themes, click Create and see. Sadly, the solution may not be part
> > of the web safe color palette, but it can be useful to get ideas from:
> >
> > http://kuler.adobe.com/
>
> Nice tool!  The websafe palette is way obsolete anyway.
>
> http://www.lynda.com/hex.asp

True, but at least the "websafe palette" still works for Linux users,
whereas the Adobe link does not... I assume it's a Shockwave site?
I'm getting prompted to install Flash, which I already have.  AFAIK,
there is no solution for using Shockwave in Linux (aside from running
it under Windows emulation, which isn't much of a solution).

Linux folk will have to live vicariously through you on this one.

~John