[thelist] Website Design/Hosting Client Copyright

Dawson Costelloe costelloe at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 09:33:39 CST 2006

Hello, I'm currently putting forward a sales proposal, to design, host and
develop quite a large, and very technical website. I have agreed to the
client that they are purchasing the entire website, including graphics,
domain-name and source-code as part of the price (however not the CMS I have
written, this will be licensed).

In the proposal template I'm using, it requires me to specify copyright
information, to the client, such as ownership and other legal information.
Having not done this before, I was wondering if there were any nice people
out there who wouldn't mind sharing something similar they might have, or
have seen, in the past?

Many Thanks,
Dawson