[thelist] .NET: help with a form parsing script

Casey Crookston caseyc at IntelliSoftmn.com
Wed Nov 29 12:42:32 CST 2006

>>You have no values for your check boxes. The name of the check box is
being used as the default value.<<

That's what I would have thought as well.  But here's the HTML:

<asp:CheckBoxList id="How" runat="server" CssClass="form"
RepeatDirection="Horizontal" Width="369px" RepeatColumns="2">

<asp:ListItem Value="FPC Magazine Add">FPC Magazine Add</asp:ListItem>

<asp:ListItem Value="AFSA Ultimate Sprinkler Guide">AFSA Ultimate
Sprinkler Guide</asp:ListItem>

<asp:ListItem Value="Hydratec Inc.">Hydratec Inc.</asp:ListItem>

<asp:ListItem Value="NFSA">NFSA</asp:ListItem>

<asp:ListItem Value="Internet Search">Internet Search</asp:ListItem>

<asp:ListItem Value="Other">Other</asp:ListItem>

</asp:CheckBoxList>

Do I need to add a Name as well?