[thelist] Site Check: Is it accessible?

Julian Rickards julian.rickards at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 14:53:56 CST 2006

If you, as you have, use @import to bring in CSS, you have eliminated CSS
problems in NN4, it will see just the HTML If you have access to the browser
logs of this site (unless it is new), you would have a better idea as to the
proportion of users who use NN4 and you might find that this group is
virtually non-existant (keep the @import though).

--
Website: http://jrickards.ca
Blog: http://pen-and-ink.ca