[thelist] Coding standards.... [headers]

Julian Rickards julian.rickards at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 09:50:13 CST 2006

I'm not a so-called SEO expert but I don't think that you need to modify the
page title for H1 or TITLE, just use the same. However, the TITLE can have
additional information such as the section within which the page title falls
and the web site name such as "Brown Leather Gloves - Accessories - Winter
Wear - TipTop Tailors, Your Local Mens Clothiers".

--
Website: http://jrickards.ca
Blog: http://pen-and-ink.ca