[thelist] Adding 15 mins to PHP time...

Tris beertastic at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 09:25:38 CST 2006

I'm creating a timer for todays lucky client...
They wanna hit start and have a timer on screen across all pages..
No prob doing that in javascript, so I'm gonna create a session called
timer with the date value:
date("H:i:s"); Giving: 15:42:34 etc.. (the precise users start time)

What I need to do is on each page, check the current server time, and
if it's 15 mis higher than my session, redirect the user to a thank
you page and destroythetimer session..

soooo...

How can I add 15 mins to a date function?
(I'm also gonna have to fee different times to the javasript ticker,
but that'll be easiy once I kno whow to knock off time from um, well,
time :-p  )

Thoughts?

Tris...