[thelist] Flash not 'compiling' on FF...?

kasimir-k kasimir.k.lists at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 13:00:04 CST 2006

> Does Flash and or FF deal with XML ina different way to IE?

I don't know for sure, but I'd guess that Flash player is very much the
same on both IE and FF. But two possible culprits come to mind:
1. Flash version - check that your Firefox has the latest version
2. Firefox extensions - try first disabling them all

If these don't help, then you just have to start testing on other
peoples' machines to check if it is a local problem with your system or
if it is more general FF-prob.

.k