[thelist] IX as alternative to Crystal Tech?

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Mon Dec 25 21:31:16 CST 2006

		   Any chance you can take it up the ladder and get some satisfaction?  This seems like the kind of story that their management would want to know about.

				From: "Joel D Canfield" joel at spinhead.com

Anyone have experience hosting ASP/MSSQL sites with IX Web Hosting? I've
been on a merry-go-round with Crystal Tech the past 24 hours, and
they've mananged to drive me away with their incredibly stupid
behaviour. (I'll also have to rescind my recent whole-hearted
recommendation of CT; they're fighting me over inaccurate charges on my
account, and caused me eight hours' wasted time yesterday despite my
frequent repeated explanations to their tech why the problem was
absolutely positively on their end - which it was.)

I'm spending about $30/month for multiple sites, MSSQL database, email
for four of the domains. Lots of bandwidth and storage. I've searched
thelist archives, but unfortunately all the recommendations for MS
hosting end up being Crystal Tech, or way expensive.

It's really a bummer to see a company I had so much respect for behave
so stupidly.

joel