[thelist] SQL Server default db with ancient ASP

Max Schwanekamp lists at neptunewebworks.com
Fri Dec 29 02:50:41 CST 2006

Joel D Canfield wrote:
> I've forgotten from the original post, but is this your own server? If
> not, it's beginning to sound like you're chasing invisible elves. Ask
> the hosting company what config they've changed recently.
> No, really.

Yep, I do think it is invisible elves.  It's on a shared host, and I do
have a ticket open with the hosting company, but I don't really expect
an answer til after New Year's.  Haven't received one yet, anyway.  At
least no one just flung stinky trout at me (yet) for neglecting the
blindingly obvious.

--
Max Schwanekamp
NeptuneWebworks.com