[thelist] MySQL data to corp. sites

Anthony Baratta anthony at baratta.com
Wed Jan 3 17:33:22 CST 2007

I agree with Hassan - we need a bit more info on what you are attempting to do and the expected end result.

If you are tying to get data to users behind corporate firewalls, you are best using a "pull down" method, where a machine at the target office goes to the web server and gets the data.

You can do that many ways - depending on the office machine capabilities.