[thelist] post form to two sources?

Hassan Schroeder hassan.schroeder at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 14:46:49 CST 2007

On 1/4/07, ww <warren0728 at gmail.com> wrote:

> So it sounds like it has to be a two-part process (and i am not
> really a coder) customer fills out form, hits submit and the form is
> sent to my server (where on server?) and then the server posts to the
> cc company which verifies the transaction and reports that info to
> client and customer.

That last is misleading -- the CC authorization gateway accepts the
data from your server's secondary POST process and returns the
confirmation *to your process*; then it's your process' job to send
a page to the end user's browser as well as take care of any other
notifications, DB logging, whatever, that might be required.

Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder at gmail.com