[thelist] PHP 3rd party sessions...

Tris beertastic at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 11:56:18 CST 2007

We've created a site, that works great locally, an on our test servers.
However, it's final resting place is via an Iframe on a 3rd party site.

No worries there, but some in our office, with higher security
settings, cannot login and are not assigned the session variables, due
to the nature of their security settings.

We've tried altering the ini file, to no avail... (use_only_cookies =
0, trans_sid = 1)

Restarted and nothing..

has anyone come accross a similar 'bug' before?
I know we can't expect our users to change their security settings,
but there's gotta be a way???

(this is keeping us in the office till we get it.. .on a FRIDAY :-(  )

Tris..

--
When a person can no longer laugh at himself, it is time for others to
laugh at him.