[thelist] XML Driven Flash movie template?

Craig Givens nospamaddy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 21:51:15 CST 2007

Is it possible to extract the .swf file and XML files used to generate
the big Flash movie on top of this page:

http://movies.yahoo.com/

and reverse engineer it to come up with a sample I can use on my own.
I'm not good at Actionscript programming, but really would like to use
this exact same movie to dynamically feed it some images  from an
array and regular text, and have it rotate the same way with the
captions on the right, the onHover actions, everything.

If not, is there a template somewhere that looks like this which I can
use? I've been seeing very similar variations on many commercial
sites. They must all be copying from the same template file
somewhere...

thanks,
-Craig