[thelist] Screen Resolution, which to design for?

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Mon Jan 15 07:19:24 CST 2007

On 2007/01/15 10:43 (GMT) Lee kowalkowski apparently typed:

> On 15/01/07, Dawson Costelloe <costelloe at gmail.com> wrote:

>> We're working on a new website for a client, and the question came up
>> about which would be the best, or most commonly used screen resolution
>> to design for. Some are saying, 1024x768, others 800x600, liquid
>> designs came up and lots of other suggestions.

> Very tough, http://www.useit.com/alertbox/screen_resolution.html.

A look at the impact of the typical fixed width design that Nielsen
recommends be avoided: http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/SS/bbcSS.html
--
"I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."
						John 10:10 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409