[thelist] make a difference - .org or .com

Bob Meetin ontheroad at frii.com
Mon Jan 15 13:57:46 CST 2007

Steven also suggested to check with an attorney to be sure.  That's the
way it feels to me, though.  First come first serve commonly dictates
site registration situations these days (if the common variations are
even available) - and I find it difficult (not impossible) to believe
that government is looking for additional paperwork to enforce, i.e. a
business cannot be a non-profit unless it uses a .org domain.  These
things are difficult to control, clean up, after the fact.