[thelist] asp.net training

Mattio Valentino mattio.valentino at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 19:53:22 CST 2007

I've had some decent introductory technical 5-day courses with New
Horizons, if there's a center near you.  I haven't had as much luck
with their intermediate courses.

I've also taken a few courses through WestLake and they have been
okay.   I took one online course from them and wasn't as happy with
it, but that was more the medium than the material.

Good luck.