[thelist] Automated Generation & Submission of Google Sitemaps

Chris Dempsey evolt at cubeit.co.uk
Wed Jan 17 04:06:34 CST 2007

Thanks m,

You'd think I'd have known about that already... we use xml-sitemaps.com's
free sitemap generator for a handful of sites that CoffeCup cannot handle
properly [all run off the same index.php page but other dynamic pages are
executed depending on the querystring parameters].

I'll have a proper look at that later today - looks like a possibility
though as it appears to create a map for any URL you give it, not just ones
hosted on the same server.

At this stage I still think a Windows based solution is what we need so any
further suggestions welcome.