[thelist] [OT] - Freelance/contractors Accounting software...

Tris beertastic at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 07:01:05 CST 2007

Hi all..
I'm kinda new to freelancing, and got a big shock when tax time came
around here in the UK.

so going forward, I'd like to keep all my accoutns on line.
Now clearly I can use Excel, or google docs etc.. but does anyone use
a program that's more specificaly tailored to our kind of book
keeping?

Any advise, suggestions on the whole process are welcome, and I'd liek
to get started as soon as possible!

Tris...

--
When a person can no longer laugh at himself, it is time for others to
laugh at him.