[thelist] has anyone used MS VPC (was RE: Multiple IE's: 6 and 7)

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Thu Jan 18 09:50:48 CST 2007

		   Works for me too, and the install is fairly painless.  I suggest using a separate hard drive for each instance for speed's sake (a 20GB pulled from an old machine in my case), and you'll want to have enough RAM to throw at it; that is, you'll probably want to assign at least half a gig to the VM, so make sure you're not memory-poor to begin with.

Cheers,

Peter

				From: "Pringle, Ron" RPringle at aurora-il.org

Joel-

I didn't install it, the techs did, but yes, I've been using MS VPC for four different virtual machines, running different installs of IE (5, 5.5. 6 and 7).

Works great so far.

Ron