[thelist] ?? How To: Search Zip Codes within x Miles ??

Casey Crookston caseyc at IntelliSoftmn.com
Fri Jan 19 09:13:20 CST 2007

I should have been more clear.  We will have a database of several
hundred thousand businesses across the nation, all within a certain
industry.  A column in the database will be zip code.

On the website, a user will enter their zip code ina text box and choose
the distance from a drop down menue. We will return all the businesses
that fall within that distance.

I am guessing there is a third party tool or, better yet, a web service
that will assist in this process.  I have found a few things via Google
that come close, but nothing that nails this need exactly.

Anyone had experiecne with this, or know where to look?

Thanks, Casey