[thelist] Styling the caption tag

Austin Harris austin at dotmail.co.uk
Thu Jan 25 11:29:17 CST 2007

> This shows the order of the code:
>
> [form stuff goes here]
> [table caption goes here]
>
> Although, you want the caption to be shown first - Visually:
>
> [table caption goes here][form stuff goes here]
>
> However a screen reader or a NON CSS user would see/hear it rendered
> in the wrong order as in the 1st example.

I don't see that being a problem as that is how it should be.
The "visual" display is getting it in the wrong order.

As you can't remove the table caption away from the table, (and I want to keep the caption and not have it as text). I also have to follow a design that has been signed off. Choices, choices...

Austin