[thelist] Uncompile a .NET application?

Casey Crookston caseyc at IntelliSoftmn.com
Thu Jan 25 18:30:20 CST 2007

Thanks Robert,

I wish it was that easy.  This is just a good 'ol case of code getting
out of sync.  At one point this project was working all around, I made a
ton of changes to the development version over a period of days -- far
too many to use the Undo feature.  Well, not all of the changes I needed
to make went so well when I moved to production (I made a copy of the
old production .dll before I migrated), and I tried to roll back.  I can
not get far enough back to have the development version match the
production version again.

Ug.

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of Robert Vreeland
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 6:17 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: Re: [thelist] Uncompile a .NET application?

Casey,
Sounds like missing reference. First thing to I would check is to make
sure
the production server has the right version of .net; i.e if you are
running
2.0 on your development server and 1.1 on the production. Also, if your
solution has multiple projects that compile into separate dll's you
might
might be missing one of those.

Sincerely,
Robert Vreeland