[thelist] creating a small site

Tim Palac tymartist at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 08:55:25 CST 2007

Actually I definitely agree with all the suggestions offered here,
although Zen Cart has a bit of a steep learning curve.  if you're
short on time and are just listing 50 items you might consider
something like Yahoo Merchant.  There's also the option of setting up
a Paypal account directly on the site if you're comfortable using php
and a database for the storefront - then Paypal covers you.  Google
checkout is probably worth investigating as well :)