[thelist] Acronym and abbr tags

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 15:54:37 CST 2007

To deconstruct this minutae that the whole future depends upon, one begins
now, having nothing better to do, to wonder _why_ that NCB acronym must
needs be repeated so many times in the text. Is this absolutely necessary?
Or is there a better way to architect the info?

--
Steven Streight aka Vaspers the Grate
Web Usability. Blog Revolution. Ecommerce.

http://www.vaspersthegrate.blogspot.com
http://www.blogcorevalues.blogspot.com
http://my.opera.com/vaspers88/blog
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=vaspers