[thelist] Database Scheme Design App

Ken Schaefer Ken at adOpenStatic.com
Mon Jan 29 04:29:29 CST 2007

Visio? Later versions can connect to your database and do a reasonable job of
converting your schema to an ER diagram...

Cheers
Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of Dawson Costelloe
Sent: Monday, 29 January 2007 8:46 PM
To: evolt
Subject: [thelist] Database Scheme Design App

Hello,

I'm looking for an application that can 'pretty-up' my database schema
designs, as currently they're scribbled on a white-board in my office,
to which I need to present them as a visual for a meeting tomorrow in
London. Any ideas of a program that can do this? I'm really not
looking for anything technical, just something that can output
something pretty =)

Thanks, D.