[thelist] Newsletter as HTML Email

Julian Rickards julian.rickards at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 11:51:36 CST 2007

That too is a question of mine. However, rather than depending on RSS, my
cousin could simply send an email stating that a new article is available.
Given that he intends only for family to read it (and he has our email
addresses), a simple email alert would solve the RSS issue.

Jules

--
Website: http://jrickards.ca
Blog: http://pen-and-ink.ca