[thelist] Creating a portfolio

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Wed Jan 31 13:24:34 CST 2007

seems like that would be more than enough....

"web master" is a term that seems almost meaningless to me.  What does
it mean? I would look at the job bullet points, keep those in mind as
you are developing your "portfolio."  When you get an interview, then
you can use the portfolio as a jumping off place to show what a kickass
"webmaster" you are.

If you design front-ends, IMO it's a good idea to keep a library of
screenshots, since websites don't live forever.

Erika