[thelist] Newsletter as HTML Email

Brooking, John John.Brooking at sappi.com
Wed Jan 31 15:47:30 CST 2007

> Wouldn't it be so much easier to send out a simple text email with
links
> to a web site where the newsletter is a set of web pages??

Or RTF? Isn't that the best of both worlds - some basic formatting, even
pictures, but also simpler, less dangerous, and more consistently
supported? I'm just supposing here, so please correct me if I'm wrong.
I'm not sure what support is like on Macs, either.

- John

--

This message may contain information which is private, privileged or confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in the message. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender thereof and destroy / delete the message. Neither the sender nor Sappi Limited (including its subsidiaries and associated companies) shall incur any liability resulting directly or indirectly from accessing any of the attached files which may contain a virus or the like.