[thelist] long, but gentle, rant about the non-ubiquity of technological knowledge (was RE: Newsletter as HTML Email)

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 10:56:52 CST 2007

I firmly believe in educating our clients, and our clients educating their
users of the web sites we build or sell or drive traffic to.

My company is a web design firm. But I am creating tons of literature to
educate our clients on topics like usability testing, user observation, rich
internet apps, multi media sites, podcasting, how to write more effective
emails, safe surfing, etc.

I do feel it is my job to educate wife, friends, family, neighbors, clients,
peers. Is that not why we are even on this list, to educate each other?

--
Steven Streight aka Vaspers the Grate
Web Usability. Blog Revolution. Ecommerce.

http://www.vaspersthegrate.blogspot.com
http://www.blogcorevalues.blogspot.com
http://my.opera.com/vaspers88/blog
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=vaspers