[thelist] List ettiquette WAS [Re: Creating a portfolio]

ben morrison morrison.ben at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 08:43:53 CST 2007

On 2/2/07, Steven Streight <steven.streight at gmail.com> wrote:
> "webmastering" means operating a blog or wiki. tee hee hee.
>
> Yes, like my blogroll and sidebar widgets, my sig file has sprawl. I put it
> on a diet every quarter.

It is polite though to trim message and use short sigs for list-digest users

http://db.tidbits.com/article/05386

<quote>Email signatures are useful, but mailing list signatures should
be kept to a minimum. This is especially true for lists that have
digests because the signatures can take up a significant portion of
the digest</quote>

ben
--
Ben Morrison