[thelist] format for video?

David Kaufman david at gigawatt.com
Fri Feb 2 13:01:16 CST 2007

Oh and by the way,

You can also buy a PCI card (or USD tho they tend to cost more) that will take output from your TV (or any other video device -- this card has video, audio, and Coaxial (like a TV Tuner) inputs, it outputs MPEG files
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1951869
(watch the link-wrap)

...and costs just $20 bucks.  Probly what Wal-Mart charges for a single VHS-to-DVD dupe.

hth,

-dave