[thelist] format for video?

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 20:54:41 CST 2007

Um, yes!

YouTube is the most popular and succesful social media video uploading
service. Thus, you have a far greater potential of visibility and viral
marketing.

I don't care what the Terms of Service say. First, because it's rarely
implemented, I mean who's going to remix your tutorial or commercial? And
even if they do, and even if it's a parody or whatever, it still promotes
your product.

We must make it easy for our message to be disseminated, and riding on
already popular sites is one way to do it.

Sure, what you say is trivial may be trivial, but the viral marketing aspect
of YouTube is very much Non-trivial.

--
Steven Streight aka Vaspers the Grate
Web Usability. Blog Revolution. Ecommerce.

http://www.vaspersthegrate.blogspot.com
http://www.blogcorevalues.blogspot.com
http://my.opera.com/vaspers88/blog
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=vaspers