[thelist] Email: Newsletter Programs

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 13:38:13 CST 2007

I get newsletters on usability, info architecture, marketing, ecommerce,
publicity and they all use words only. Maybe a few exceptions, but those are
mostly from magazine-based companies, like PC Mag or Wired or even CNET and
ZDNet.

I usually keep all those Pretty Picture images turned off, as they only
distract from the textual info I crave.