[thelist] YouTube and CEO video

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 13:41:23 CST 2007

ROI of blogging is very crucial, in the time element. It takes a lot of time
to blog right, including going to other blogs and posting comments, yes,
even if you're a CEO blogger. So yes, time is a huge cost in all things.

But there need not be much time cost either, for remixing or re-using
corpoate video footage. And a $100 webcam is good enough for the folksy down
home CEO video that you will post on the CEO blog and the corporate site.