[thelist] eMail Edits please!

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Tue Feb 6 17:53:09 CST 2007

Actually, you agree to those "guidelines" when you sign up for thelist.
So they are more than one persons opinion. I agree that there are
debates over whether top quoting, bottom quoting or interstitial quoting
are the "best" ways, but trimming posts and clarifying the poster you
are replying to are pretty straight forward, unambiguously good things.

So please, trim your posts everyone and lets get back to helping each
other with web development.

<tip type="Coldfusion Components" author="Judah McAuley">
Did you know that Coldfusion Components (CFCs) can be self documenting?
If you address the CFC directly from your web browser and don't supply
any arguments, it will prompt you to supply either the RDS or
CFAdministrator password. After authenticating, it will display the
properties, methods, hierarchy, etc. along with the built in help
provided by the "hint" attribute.
</tip>