[thelist] Speed and Flash Problems

Hershel Robinson hershel at galleryrobinson.com
Wed Feb 7 03:09:50 CST 2007

Site is: http://www.medeagrp.com/

Client says:

 > The pages load very slowly. I have had this checked by 4 other people
and they all have the same issue.

For me it loads fine. Can anyone confirm or deny that there is a speed
issue on this site? Let me know your location as well, because this
client is international. :)

Client also says that the Flash dropdown menus don't work until she
clicks on them. On my Win 2K machine, IE 6 and FF 2 do NOT have this
problem, but my on XP machine, IE 7 DOES have this issue. If I let the
mouse hover, a tooltip pops up saying "Click to activate and use this
control". FF 2 on Win XP does NOT have this issue however.

Client claims to see this problem on IE 6. I wonder if this is an issue
with Win XP and IE?

Thanks,
Hershel

--
Web Site Construction by Gallery Robinson
http://galleryrobinson.com/