[thelist] Solution for PHP modifying PDF?

Pringle, Ron RPringle at aurora-il.org
Fri Feb 9 13:44:42 CST 2007

Max-

It looks like this tool might be what you're looking for [0], though it doesn't look serverside?

Otherwise it appears you could use Fpdi [1] to feed a current document in as a template and use one of the free fpdf scripts [2] to add the watermark. Additionally, there is this tool for concatenating pages [3].

I've not done any work with any of these tools, so I could be entirely wrong.

[0] http://www.accesspdf.com/pdftk/

[1] http://www.fpdf.org/en/FAQ.php#17

[2] http://www.fpdf.org/en/script/script9.php

[3] http://thierry.schmit.free.fr/dev/mbtPdfAsm/enMbtPdfAsm2.html