[thelist] [JOB] Junior Applications Developers - San Antonio, TX

Christian Heilmann codepo8 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 11:53:24 CST 2007

> I was only trying to save him time through the experience I have had. I go through a few agencies for work, (via a jobs list - Chinwag).
> A lot of them have these fairly vague terms, (mid weight, x years experience etc).
> I know how much I am worth but it is a waste of everyone's time if you have to email an agent to ask them, (then they generally want a CV before even answering a question.) Only to find out that they are thinking of a different figure.

I've hired about 8 people last year and went through about 50 CVs.
None of the people we took on asked about the money or felt the need
to as it is a common courtesy to pay what people are worth.

You are right though about badly worded job specs. There is also a
really large need to clean up
CVs:http://wait-till-i.com/index.php?p=379

Ah, we still need some more, by the way. So if you want to work in
London or Paris as a web developer:
http://wait-till-i.com/index.php?p=378

--
Chris Heilmann